Energy Policy Forum provides custom research and consultancy services to its clients whether they be corporate, governmental or NGO’s. Our data driven services focus on the economics of unconventional oil and gas and renewable energy. The energy markets are changing rapidly. We spot trends rather than follow them. Our expertise includes custom research, reports, analysis, market over-views and custom live presentations.
We offer you the view from 30,000 feet connecting the dots between sector analysis, stock performance and company financials. We want you to capitalize on all your market opportunities as we identify global energy trends for you. To date, our track record has been impeccable.
Our consulting and advisory projects have helped clients by providing:
– Identification of specific market opportunities and trends
– In depth examination of potential market disruptors
– Data visualization tools for better understanding of specific targets and markets
– Deep corporate analysis to expose and smooth challenges
– Broad overviews to inform strategy
Recent activities and projects include:
– An influential report on Wall Street’s role in the “shale revolution”
– Company and market analysis on the Canadian Oil sands including partnering on final report
– Meetings with national and international government officials
– Presentations to fund managers and trading houses
– Publications in various media
Let us help you with your specific needs. You can easily reach us via email. We look forward to helping you.